This design features a wireless headphone with a cradle solution. It includes an ultra-low power 48MHz Arm® Cortex®-M23 MCU in conjunction with a best-in-class, high-efficiency power solution that enables extended battery life.
- Advanced security, connectivity and flexible software
- Integrated AFE enables reduction in BOM costs and PCB size by eliminating several analog components
- Compact for space-limited applications
- Highly efficient and low quiescent current power solution
- The P9235A wireless power transmitter features an integrated Arm® Cortex®-M0 processor, which provides a high level of programmability, and empowers users to customize features such as LED patterns, buzzers and FOD threshold settings
|RA2A1||48MHz Arm® Cortex®-M23 core with integration of a 24-bit sigma-delta ADC||Datasheet||Select Specific Device|
|RL78/G1D||Bluetooth® Low Energy microcontrollers for smart connectivity||RL78/G1D Hardware User's Manual||Select Specific Device|
|ISL9205||Li-ion battery charger||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL9120||Compact high efficiency low power buck-boost regulator||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL88002||Ultra-low power 3 Ld voltage supervisor in SC-70 and SOT-23 packages||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
Wireless Power Transmitter
|P9235A-RB||Wireless power transmitter for up to 5W applications||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
Wireless Power Receiver
|P9222-R||Wireless power receiver for low power applications||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
Renesas and IDT’s complementary product portfolios work together to deliver comprehensive solutions to our customers. This is just the beginning, with the combination of the Renesas and IDT development teams, there will more integrated solutions that provide significant advantages over traditional solutions.