E8a/E8 14PIN-10PIN Convert Board
- This product is the board to convert the 14-pin connector of the E8a (or the E8) emulator to the 10-pin connector.
- When using this product, make sure that the pin assignment of the target system is the same as the following connector pin assignment. It can be used only when the pin assignment of the 10-pin connector-side is the same.
Connector pin assignments of this product are shown below.
- 14PIN Connector [J1] (Manufacturer: Omron, Part Number: XG4C-1434)
- 10PIN Connector [J2] (Manufacturer: Omron, Part Number: XG4H-1031)
|14PIN Connector [J1] Pin Assignment||10PIN Connector [J2] Pin Assignment|
|Pin No.||Signal||Pin No.||Signal|
* R8C Family is not supported.
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|