The QS3L384 provides a set of ten high-speed CMOS TTL-compatible bus switches. The low ON resistance of the QS3L384 allows inputs to be connected to outputs without adding propagation delay and without generating additional ground bounce noise. Two bus enable signals are provided, one for each of the upper and lower five bits of the two 10-bit buses. The QS3L384 operates at -40C to +85C.
- Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to Vcc
- 5 ohm bidirectional switches connect inputs to outputs
- Zero propagation delay, zero added ground bounce
- Ultra low power with 0.2 uA typical Icc
- Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
- Two enables control five bits each
- Available in 24 pin QSOP and TSSOP packages