Bluetooth® low energy Protocol Stack is equipped with the standard profile API and custom profile mountable API. Moreover, it supports embedded and modem configurations.
- BLE Profile - Various profiles are available. It is also possible to correspond to customer-specific profiles.
- Virtual UART Application - Responding to demands for wireless serial communication and wireless communication between embedded modules, we have developed a virtual UART application that works with BLE technology.
- For application development using a host microcontroller in modem configuration.
- For application development in a single device in embedded configuration.
- Host MCU Simple API - Simple API can control an RL78/G1D or RL78/G1D module (RY7011) from a host microcomputer with just 9 APIs, and can realize Virtual UART communication and beacon communication using BLE wireless communication easily.
- Available IDEs: CS+ (CA78K0R Compiler/CC-RL Compiler), e2 studio (CC-RL Compiler), and IAR Embedded Workbench (IAR Compiler).