The HA-2510/883 is a high performance operational amplifier which sets the standards for maximum slew rate and wide bandwidth operation in moderately powered, internally compensated, monolithic devices. In addition to excellent dynamic characteristics, this dielectrically isolated amplifier also offers low offset current and high input impedance. The ±50V/µs minimum slew rate and fast settling time of the HA-2510/883 are ideally suited for High-Speed D/A, A/D, and pulse amplification designs. The HA-2510/883's superior bandwidth and 750kHz minimum full power bandwidth are extremely useful in RF and video applications. To insure compliance with slew rate and transient response specifications, all devices are 100% tested for AC performance characteristics over full temperature limits. To improve signal conditioning accuracy, the HA-2510/883 provides a maximum offset current of 25nA and a minimum input impedance of 50MΩ;, both at 25°C, as well as offset voltage adjust capability.
- This Circuit is Processed in Accordance to MIL-STD- 883 and is Fully Conformant Under the provisions of Paragraph 1.2.1.
- High Slew Rate: 50V/µs (Min), 65V/µs (Typ)
- Wide Power Bandwidth: 750kHz (Min)
- Low Offset Current: 25nA (Min), 10nA (Typ)
- High Input Impedance: 50MΩ (Min), 100MΩ (Typ)
- Wide Small Signal Bandwidth: 12MHz (Typ)
- Fast Settling Time (0.1% of 10V Step): 250ns (Typ)
- Low Quiescent Supply Current: 6mA (Max)
- Internally Compensated For Unity Gain Stability
- Data Acquisition Systems
- RF Amplifiers
- Video Amplifiers
- Signal Generators
- Pulse Amplification