This free-of-charge software library is for use with user programs that have to rewrite the contents of data flash memory (an EEPROM emulation library for data flash memory is also included).
Data Flash Library Type04 for RL78 Family
- Latest Ver.: Ver.2.00
- Released: Jan 21, 2019
Note: The package includes of the following two types of libraries for the RL78 family.
- Data Flash Library Type04 for the CC-RL Compiler for the RL78 Family
- Data Flash Library Type04 for the CA78K0R Compiler for the RL78 Family
Package for the EEPROM Emulation Library Pack02 for the RL78 Family
- Latest Ver.: Ver.2.00
- Released: Sep 21, 2017
Note: The package includes the Japanese and English editions of the following two types of libraries for the RL78 family.
- EEPROM Emulation Library Pack02 for the CC-RL Compiler for the RL78 Family
- EEPROM Emulation Library Pack02 for the CA78K0R Compiler for the RL78 Family
Package for the EEPROM Emulation Library Pack01 for the RL78 Family, the EEPROM Emulation Library T01 for the RL78 Family
- Latest Ver.: Ver.2.10
- Released: Jan 22, 2018
Note: This package is the revised edition of the following package, and the package name was changed.
- Package for the EEPROM Emulation Library Pack01 for the RL78 Family
Details of upgrade (See Tool News)
Data Flash Libraries provide the interface for operations on the areas of data flash memories that MCUs have.
- Internal verification
- Blank checking, etc.
Note: Functions are supported varies with the MCU. Please check the available functions in the user's manual for the target library.
|Target Device Family||Distribution Method||Software name described in the download list|
|RH850||Contact your local Renesas Electronics marketing office or distributor when wishing to use.||-|
|RL78||Download||Data Flash Library Note1, Note2
EEPROM emulation library
|78K (78K0R)||Contact your local Renesas Electronics marketing office or distributor when wishing to use.
|RX||Application notes and sample codes for RX family related to flash programming are available. Please visit the Application Notes & Sample Code of the Documentation tab on the RX family product page.||-|
- 1. In the User's Manual (Hardware) for some RL78 MCUs or the User's Manual for some Flash Libraries for the RL78 family, the self RAM areas used in common for all flash libraries may be shown. However, for the latest information, please refer to the "Self RAM list of Flash Self-Programming Library for RL78 Family".
- 2. Because the self RAM areas are used as the work area for the library, using these areas for the user program is prohibited. For the latest information, please refer to the "Self RAM list of Flash Self-Programming Library for RL78 Family".
Information Supporting Development Tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.|
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|