The ISL97682IRTZEVALZ, ISL97683IRTZEVALZ and ISL97684IRTZEVALZ evaluation boards provide a complete testing platform for the ISL97682 (2 channel), ISL97683 (3 channel) and ISL97684 (4 channel) LED drivers.
The ISL97682, ISL97683, ISL97684 are Renesas’s highly integrated 2-3-4-channels LED drivers that are suitable for medium size TFT-LCD backlights. These parts can drive multiple channels of LEDs from inputs as low as 4V to outputs of up to 45V. They can also operate from inputs as low as 3V to outputs of up to 26.5V in bootstrap configuration (see Figure 26 for 3V operation).
- ISL97682 - 2 x 100mA Channels
- ISL97683 - 3 x 50mA Channels
- ISL97684 - 4 x 50mA Channels
- Input Voltage 4.0V~26.5V with Max VOUT of 45V
- Input Voltage 3.0V (see Figure 26) ~24V with Max VOUT of 26.5V
- PWM Dimming Linearity
- PWM Dimming with Adjustable Dimming Frequency with Duty Cycle Linear from 0.4% to 100% <30kHz
- Direct PWM Dimming with Duty Cycle Linear from 0.009% to 100% at 200Hz
- Current Matching of 0.7% typical from 1%~100% Dimming
- Selectable 600kHz or 1MHz Switching Frequency in PWM/PFM Mode
- Dynamic Headroom Control
- Fault Protection
- String Open/Short Circuit Protections, OVP, OTP
- Thin and Compact TQFN-16 3mmx3mm Package
- Tablet to Notebook PC Displays LED Backlighting
- PMP LED Backlighting
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.