The ISL45042EVAL1Z is a RoHS compliant evaluation board for the ISL45042, LCD Module Calibrator. For detailed information on the ISL45042, reference the ISL45042 data sheet (FN6072). Additionally, for detailed information on the dual low noise Amplifier, please refer to the EL5220 data sheet (FN7186).
The ISL45042EVAL1Z is designed to operate from an AVDD supply (5V to 20V), and VDD supply (2.6V to 3.6V).
- 128-Step Adjustable Sink Current Output
- 2.6V to 3.6V Digital Supply Voltage
- Operating Range (3.0V Minimum Programming Voltage) 4.5V to 20V Analog Supply Voltage
- Operating Range (10.8V Minimum Programming Voltage)
- Rewritable EEPROM for Storing the Optimum VCOM Value
- Output Adjustment Enable/Disable Control
- Output Guaranteed Monotonic Over-Temperature
- Two Pin Adjustment, Programming and Enable
- Ultra Thin 8 Ld 3mmx3mm DFN (0.8mm Max)
- Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
- LCD Panels
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.