The US082-HS3001EVZ board enables quick prototyping for a custom system design with the HS3001, a high-performance relative humidity and temperature sensor. The board provides a standard Pmod™ Type 6A (Extended I2C) connection for the on-board sensor to plug into any desired MCU evaluation kit with a matching connector.
The US082-HS3001EVZ features Pmod connectors on both sides of the board allowing additional Type 6/6A boards to be connected in a daisy-chained solution with multiple sensors on the same MCU Pmod connector. Significantly reducing development time, software support present in the Renesas IDE (e2 studio) generates code that connects the sensor and the MCU. Because of the standard connector and software support, the US082-HS3001EVZ is the best choice to rapidly create an IoT system with the Renesas Quick-Connect IoT.
- Relative humidity HS3001 sensor sample mounted:
- RH accuracy: ±1.5%RH
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 105 °C
- Standardized Type 6A Pmod connector supports I2C Extended interface
- Dual connectors allow pass-through signals for daisy-chained solutions
- Software support in e2 studio minimizes development time with one-click code generation