The F1490 is a high-gain, two-stage RF Amplifier designed to operate within the 1.8GHz to 5.0GHz frequency range. Using a single 5V power supply, the F1490 provides two selectable gain modes (35.5dB and 39.5dB), 2.5dB of Noise Figure and 24dBm OP1dB at 2.6GHz.
The F1490 is packaged in a 3 × 3 mm, 16-VFQFPN package, with matched 50Ω input and output impedances for ease of integration into the signal path.
- RF range: 1800MHz to 5000MHz
- 35.5dB typical gain at 2600MHz in low-gain mode
- 39.5dB typical gain at 2600MHz in high-gain mode
- 2.5dB NF at 2600MHz
- 50Ω single-ended input and output impedances
- 5V power supply
- 75mA quiescent current consumption
- 1.8V Logic compatible Standby Mode for power savings
- Operating temperature (TEPAD) range: -40°C to +115°C
- 3 × 3 mm 16-VFQFPN package