The 7027 is a high-speed 32K x 16 Dual-Port Static RAM designed to be used as a stand-alone 512K-bit Dual-Port RAM or as a combination MASTER/SLAVE Dual-Port RAM for 32-bit-or-more word systems. An automatic power down feature permits the on-chip circuitry of each port to enter a very low standby power mode. Military grade product in compliance with MIL-PRF-38535 QML is available.
- True Dual-Ported memory cells which allow simultaneous
- access of the same memory location
- Separate upper-byte and lower-byte control for bus matching capability.
- Dual chip enables allow for depth expansion without external logic
- 7027 easily expands data bus width to 32 bits or more
- Busy and Interrupt Flags
- On-chip port arbitration logic
- Full on-chip hardware support of semaphore signaling between ports
- Fully asynchronous operation from either port
- TTL-compatible, single 5V (±10%) power supply
- Available in 100-pin TQFP and 108-pin PGA packages
- Industrial temperature range (–40C to +85C) is available