The PS9031 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photodiode, a signal processing circuit and power MOSFETs on the output side on one chip.
- Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.)
- Large peak output current (2.5 A MAX., 2.0 A MIN.)
- High-Speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 175 ns MAX.)
- UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out) protection with hysteresis
- High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±50 kV/μs MIN.)
- Operating Ambient Temperature (125 °C MAX.)
- Pb-Free product