GR-COTTON is a white and round board that has full-color LEDs to link between light and design. You can use a CR2032 battery and write a program via USB cable. Designers can check the operation using an LED and create a gadgets smoothly.
GR-COTTON Key Features
- Embeds a Renesas RL78/G13 group 16-bit microcontroller
- The socket for CR2032 is mounted on the reverse side
GR-COTTON Pin Map
- RL78/G13 (R5F100GJAF B 48-pin QFP)
- Data Flash
- Main Clock
- 32MHz (internal)
- Sub Clock
- Operating Voltage
* The operating voltage of MCU is from 1.8V to 5.5V
Project File for e2 studio
Project file for sketching in the Eclipse-based development environment e2 studio. For downloading and installing e2 studio, please refer to the e2 studio product page.
- Click to download. Import the archive file (zip) as an existing workspace from the menu 'File' -> 'Import' in e2 studio.
Cotton Sketch v204-e2v7 Project File (ZIP)
Note: This is a project exported in e2 studio Version 5.4. It cannot be imported successfully in Version 6.0. For later versions please check that the import is compatible.
- E-mail: email@example.com
GR-COTTON Board Distributor
Gadget Renesas provides boards that make it possible to prototype ideas quickly, a community where users can interact, and events to help users build their projects to make their ideas a reality. Below are some projects that utilized the GR-COTTON board.