The IDT P9035 is a highly-integrated WPC-compliant wireless power transmitter IC for power transmitter design A5 and A11. The device operates with a 5V (±5%) adaptor, and utilizes an external half-bridge in addition to its integrated half-bridge inverter to provide a highly-integrated two-chip solution for A5/A11 transmitter applications. It controls the transferred power by modulating the switching frequency of the full-bridge inverter from 110kHz to 205kHz at a fixed 50% duty cycle specified by the WPC specification for an A5/A11 transmitter. It contains logic circuits required to demodulate and decode WPC-compliant message packets sent by the mobile device to adjust the transferred power.
- 5W Solution for Wireless Power Consortium (WPC)-compliant power transmitter design A5/A11
- 5V±5% Operating Input Voltage
- Uses Full-Bridge (Integrated Half-Bridge Plus External-Half Bridge) Inverter.
- Closed-Loop Power Transfer Control between Base Station and Mobile Device
- Demodulates and Decodes WPC-Compliant Message Packets
- Integrated RESET Function
- Proprietary Back-Channel Communication
- I2C Interface
- Open-Drain LED Indicator Outputs
- Over-Temperature/Current Protection
- Security and encryption up to 64 bits
- Foreign Object Detection (FOD)