Discover the flagship of the Synergy MCU family, develop seamlessly with the Synergy Platform, and implement special functions with the expansion board.
- Modular design with full pin access to the S7G2 MCU Group on the main board and a replaceable breakout board for prototype development
- Accelerate code development with the tightly integrated and Qualified Synergy Software Package (SSP)
- View, step through, and debug code with e2 studio ISDE from Renesas or IAR Embedded Workbench® for Renesas Synergy™
- USB, Ethernet, CAN, Bluetooth® Low Energy and Pmod™ connectors for 3rd party, off-the-shelf, and custom multi-function boards
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) functionality with a Capacitive Touch Sensing Unit, 4.3” WQVGA (480x272) resistive touch TFT LCD display, VGA camera interface, and GUIX Studio™ for developing user interface screens
- Security and encryption functions for secure data communications and storage, supporting industry standard algorithms such as AES, DSA, 3DES, RSA, SHA, and GHASH
- Safety features including hardware diagnostics, memory protection, and watchdog timeout
- DIP switches for easy, error-proof configuration and auto LED indication ensuring routing is correct for the desired configuration of signals
- Debugging and Programming with J-Link® OB on-board
Ready to implement software applications built on the SSP, along with utilities and corresponding application notes.