Evaluate all features of the Synergy S124 MCU Group and develop low power applications using Synergy Software and Tools.
- Access most pins and on-board peripherals of the Synergy S124 MCU Group
- Accelerate code development with the tightly integrated and qualified Synergy Software Package (SSP)
- View, step through, and debug code with e2 studio ISDE from Renesas or IAR Embedded Workbench® for Renesas Synergy™
- Flexible connectivity options with USB, CAN, SEEED Grove I2C I/F, and Pmod™ connectors for 3rd party, off-the-shelf, and custom multi-function boards
- Wireless radio expansion capabilities with a Bluetooth® Low Energy module
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) functionality with a Capacitive Touch Sensing Unit and Pmod™ LCD display for visualization
- On-board accelerometer, light, and temperature sensors
- Measure real-time power consumption of current over program execution
- Security and encryption functions enable data communications and storage, with support for industry standard algorithms such as AES128/256
- Safety features include hardware diagnostics, memory protection, and watchdog timeout
- Debugging and programming with J-Link® OB on-board
Ready to implement software applications built on the SSP, along with utilities and corresponding application notes.