Simulator for CS+ of RL78 Family, 78K0R and 78K0
This simulator enables source-level debugging of applications on our integrated development environment CS+ even before the target system becomes available, thus achieving efficient debugging of the programs developed for the RL78 family, 78K0R, and 78K0 MCUs.
It comes with diverse break and coverage measurement functions and allows you to evaluate software modules almost as if they were running on the actual system board. Furthermore, its intuitive GUI (Graphical User Interface) operability makes your debugging environment highly user-friendly.
This product is included in the following compiler packages for CS+ and will be added to the integrated development environment automatically upon installing CS+.
- Superb usability
- Excellent operability enabled by our integrated development environment CS+
- Graphical display of the result（Visual debug function）
- Comprehensive debug functions
- Mixed display of programs written in C and Assembly languages
- Various break conditions including PC and memory access
- Diverse trace functions
- Automatic updating and display of memory and register during program execution
- Stack trace function
- Performance evaluation
- Cycle-accurate performance evaluation (Number of cycles can be measured by taking into account bus width, instruction queue buffer and the number of wait.)
- Profiling and CS+ analysis functions (Number of execute cycles can be measured for each function.)
- Coverage function（Display in C and Assembly languages）
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|