The ISL91110IIA-EVZ evaluation platform allows for quick evaluation of the high performance features of the ISL91110 buck-boost switching regulator. The ISL91110IIA-EVZ evaluates the ISL91110IIAZ featuring resistor programmable output voltage.
The ISL91110 is a high-current buck-boost switching regulator for systems using new battery chemistries. It uses Renesas' proprietary buck-boost algorithm to maintain voltage regulation, while providing excellent efficiency and very low output voltage ripple when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
- Small, compact design
- Jumper selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Jumper selectable mode (auto-PFM/forced-PWM)
- Connectors, test points and jumpers for easy probing
- Resistor programmable output voltage on the ISL91110IIA-EVZ
- Fixed 3.3V output voltage on the ISL91110IIN-EVZ
- Fixed 3.5V output voltage on the ISL91110II2A-EVZ
- Smartphones and tablets
- Wireless communication devices
- Products including portable HDMI and USB On-the-Go (USB-OTG)