High Voltage Inverter Demo Platform (YMCRPHV2DP)
The high voltage inverter platform (YMCRPHV2DP) is well suited for motor control and PFC solution development. It could be used with different plug-in CPU cards and comes enclosed in a glass box for protection. The user can choose either the analog option or the digital option (using the MCU) to achieve power factor correction.
For detailed microcontroller product information, refer to each product page by clicking the links below.
- 2KW discrete inverter using 600V IGBTs
- 85V to 265V AC input (50/60Hz)
- Interleaved power factor correction using Analog PFC controller
- Optional digital power factor correction
- Flexible connection to different CPU cards
- Capability to connect with in-circuit scope (ICS), a debugging tool that captures embedded parameters at 20KHz rate
- Sensorless vector control using 3 shunt or 1 shunt current detection scheme