Low noise and high performance are key words describing the unity gain stable HA-5104/883. This general purpose quad amplifier offers an array of dynamic specifications including 1V/µs slew rate (min), and 8MHz bandwidth (typ). Complementing these outstanding parameters are very low noise specifications of 4. 3nV/√Hz at 1kHz (typ) or 6nV/√Hz (max). Fabricated using the Intersil standard high frequency D. I. process, these operational amplifiers also offer excellent input specifications such as 2. 5mV (max) offset voltage and 75nA (max) offset current. Complementing these specifications are 100dB (min) open loop gain and 55dB channel separation (min). Economically, the HA-5104/883 also consumes a very moderate amount of power (225mW per package) while also saving board space and cost. This impressive combination of features make this amplifier ideally suited for designs ranging from audio amplifiers and active filters to the most demanding signal conditioning and instrumentation circuits.
- This Circuit is Processed in Accordance to MIL-STD- 883 and is Fully Conformant Under the Provisions of Paragraph 1.2.1.
- Low Input Noise Voltage Density at 1kHz 6nV/√Hz (Max), 4.3nV/√Hz (Typ)
- Slew Rate 1V/µs (Min), 3V/µs (Typ)
- Unity Gain Bandwidth 8MHz (Typ)
- High Open Loop Gain (Full Temp) 100kV/V (Min), 250kV/V (Typ)
- High CMRR, PSRR (Full Temp) 86dB (Min), 100dB (Typ)
- Low Offset Voltage Drift 3µV/°C (Typ)
- No Crossover Distortion
- Standard Quad Pinout
- High Q Active Filters
- Audio Amplifiers
- Signal Generators
- Instrumentation Amplifiers