The HA-2520/883 is a monolithic operational amplifier which delivers an unsurpassed combination of specifications for slew rate, bandwidth and settling time. This dielectrically isolated amplifier is designed for closed loop gains of 3 or greater without external compensation. In addition, this high performance component also provides low offset current and high input impedance. The 100V/µs (min) slew rate and fast settling time of this amplifier make it ideal for pulse amplification and data acquisition designs. To insure compliance with slew rate and transient response specifications, the device is 100% tested for AC performance characteristics over full temperature. This device is a valuable component for RF and video circuitry requiring wideband operation. For accurate signal conditioning designs, the HA-2520/883's superior dynamic specifications are complemented by 25nA (max) offset current and offset voltage adjust capability.
- This Circuit is Processed in Accordance to MIL-STD-883 and is Fully Conformant Under the Provisions of Paragraph 1.2.1.
- High Slew Rate 100V/µs (Min), 120V/µs (Min)
- Wide Power Bandwidth 1.5MHz (Min)
- Wide Gain Bandwidth 10MHz (Min), 20MHz (Typ)
- High Input Impedance 50MΩ (Min), 100MΩ (Typ)
- Low Offset Current 25nA (Min), 10nA (Typ)
- Fast Settling (0.1% of 10V Step) 200ns (Typ)
- Low Quiescent Supply Current 6mA (Max)
- Data Acquisition Systems
- RF Amplifiers
- Video Amplifiers
- Signal Generators
- Pulse Amplification