Embedded Target for Renesas CS+ (Processor in the Loop Simulation System): Evaluation Version
We offer the above tool for co-simulation between the CS+ integrated development environment from Renesas interlinked with MATLAB® and Simulink® from MathWorks®. Among other things, this will support the validation of algorithms and model-based development by customers.
MathWorks, MATLAB, Simulink are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.
- Generation of code for verifying algorithms from Simulink models
- Automatic generation of Processor in the Loop Simulation (PILS) environments
- Supported MCU families: RX, RL78, V850, 78K0R
What Customers Will be able to Do
- Verify the functionality of code for target devices and
- Measure the performance of code for target devices
Other Benefits to Customers
- Environments for evaluation through PILS are easy to construct from Model in the Loop Simulation (MILS) environments.
- Evaluation by comparing the results of MILS and PILS (back-to-back testing) is simple and reliable.
For more information on the co-simulation tool, please contact a Renesas Electronics distributor or sales representative in your area.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,
receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest
version of tools.
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and
are no longer being offered for new projects.