The ISL8009AEVAL1Z kit is intended for use by individuals with requirements for point-of-load applications sourcing from 2.7V to 5.5V. The ISL8009EVAL1Z evaluation board demonstrates the performance of the ISL8009A low quiescent current mode converter.
The ISL8009A is offered in a 2mmx3mm 8 Ld DFN package with 1mm maximum height. The complete converter occupies less than 1cm2 area.
- High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator with up to 95% Efficiency
- 2ms Reset Timer
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- 3% Output Accuracy Over-Temperature/Load/Line
- 1.5A Guaranteed Output Current
- 17µA Quiescent Supply Current in PFM Mode
- Selectable Forced PWM Mode and PFM Mode
- Less Than 1µA Logic Controlled Shutdown Current
- 90% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout at 1.5A
- Internal Current Mode Compensation
- Internal Digital Soft-Start
- Peak Current Limiting, Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Soft Discharge Disable
- Small 8 Ld 2mmx3mm DFN
- Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
- DC/DC POL Modules
- µC/µP, FPGA and DSP Power
- Plug-in DC/DC Modules for Routers and Switchers
- Portable Instruments
- Test and Measurement Systems
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.