The ZL8800 is a digital power conversion and management IC that combines an efficient step-down DC/DC converter with key power and thermal management functions in a single package. The ZL8800 incorporates compensation-free ChargeMode control to achieve single-cycle transient response
The ZL8800-2CH-DEMO1Z demonstration board is a 6-layer board demonstrating 2 independent 30A synchronous buck converters. Sequencing, tracking, margining, plus other features can be evaluated using this board.
- 2 independent 30A synchronous buck converters with
compensation-free ChargeMode control
- Designed to be easy to use and modify. Optimized for small
circuit footprint and dynamic response
- Configurable through PMBus
- VIN range of 6.5V to 14V, VOUT adjustable from 0.54 to 5.5V
- Enable switches and power-good indicators
- Servers/storage equipment
- Telecom/datacom equipment
- Power supplies (memory, DSP, ASIC, FPGA)
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.