The ISL85005 and ISL85005A are 4.5V to 18V input, 5A synchronous buck regulators for applications with input voltage from multi-cell batteries or regulated 5V and 12V power rails. These devices also provide an integrated bootstrap diode for the high-side gate driver to reduce the external parts count.
The ISL850xx sync buck regulators support input voltages of 3.8V to 18V and wide output current range, offering designers a complete portfolio of devices with high efficiency and reliable performance. For a full list of products, visit the 12V Synchronous Buck Regulator Family page.
- Switch selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Jumper selectable MODE (DEM/Forced CCM) (ISL85005EVAL1Z)
- Internal and external compensation options
- Frequency synchronization option (ISL85005EVAL1Z)
- Adjustable soft-start option (ISL85005AEVAL1Z)
- Connectors and test points for easy probing
- Network and communication equipments
- Battery powered systems
- Multifunction printers
- Point-of-load regulators
- Standard 12V rail supplies
- Embedded computing systems
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.