The ISL85003EVAL2Z and ISL85003AEVAL2Z evaluation kits are intended for use for point-of-load applications sourcing from 4.5V to 18V. The kits are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL85003 and ISL85003A, low quiescent current high efficiency synchronous buck regulators. The ISL85003 and ISL85003A are offered in a 4x3mm dual flat no lead (DFN) package.
The ISL850xx sync buck regulators support input voltages of 3.8V to 18V and wide output current range, offering designers a complete portfolio of devices with high efficiency and reliable performance. For a full list of products, visit the 12V Synchronous Buck Regulator Family page.
- Input voltage range 4.5V to 18V
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8V, ±1%
- Efficiency up to 95%
- Integrated boot diode with undervoltage detection
- Current mode control
- Internal or external compensation options
- 500kHz switching frequency option
- External synchronization up to 2MHz on ISL85003
- Adjustable soft-start time on the ISL85003A
- Open drain PG window comparator
- Built-in protection
- Positive and negative overcurrent protection
- Overvoltage and thermal protection
- Input overvoltage protection
- Network and communication equipment
- Industrial process control
- Multi function printers
- Point of load regulators
- Standard 12V rail supplies
- Embedded computing
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.