The ZMOD4410-EVK creates an easy way to evaluate the ZMOD4410 Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) sensor. While the ASIC inside the sensor module controls the actual MOx and MEMS sensing element, the MCU-based electronic module controls the I²C to USB communication interface. The system may be connected to a Windows PC via a bi-directional USB connection and the sensor may be started by using the provided evaluation software. This GUI supports all available operation methods such as IAQ 2nd Gen, Ultra-Low Power, Odor and Sulfur-Odor. Depending on the selected mode the output is shown as a raw signal (resistance), a standardized IAQ rating, an absolute TVOC and estimated CO2 concentration, or a relative signal change.
- Hardware includes USB cable and Quick Start Guide
- HiCom I²C communication assembly
- Evaluation Kit software (GUI) for all available ZMOD4410 operation modes, including IAQ 2nd Gen, Ultra-Low Power, Odor and Sulfur-Odor
- Additional pins to measure power consumption, supply voltage, and GPIO trigger for external devices
- Evaluation Kit is also available in a waterproof package (ZMOD4410-EVK-HC-WP)