The latest ROM-ordering infomation for 7700 Family (7770 series)MCUs is here.
|①||ROM data completed (hexadecimal format)|
|②||ROM number obtained?
ex.M306VOME-123FP（Underlin is the ROM number）
|In the case of YES:
Please proceed to ③
|In the case of NO:
Request ROM number from the nearest RENESAS Saies Office. Obtain ROM number. Please proceed to ③
|③||Download the lastest version of the following forms corresponding to your microcomputer :
|④||Execute the Maskfile converter (MM) and convert ROM data into maskfile format. Before specifying the MCU part number which begins with "M" while executing the MM, confirm whether or not the microcomputer name includes a hyphen using Non-hyphenated Microcomputer Names (PDF | English, 日本語).|
|⑤||Fill Out the required sections of Mask ROM Confirmation Form / ROM Programming Confirmation Form.|
|⑥||Fill Out the required Mark Specification Form.
|⑦||Submit the following data and forms to the nearest RENESAS Saies Office.
- The Mask file converter MM creates mask files needed to mask microcomputers.
- This site provides valuable information for our customers.
- If you have any quesition about the MM, please contact your nearest distributors.
- The latest version (Sep. 1, 2003)
The Mask file converter MM, which is bundled to C Compiler and Assembler, was upgraded from V.3.00 Release 3 to V.3.00 Release 3A on Sep. 1, 2003.
- Maskfile Converter MM V.3.00 Release 3A Utility (EXE)
MM Technical Support Information