The F0473B is an integrated dual-path RF front-end consisting of an RF switch and two gain stages with 6dB gain control used in the analog front-end receiver of an Active Antenna System (AAS). Supporting frequencies from 3.3GHz to 4.2GHz, the F0473B provides 35dB gain with +15dBm OP1dB, and 1.3dB noise figure (NF). Gain is reduced 6dB in a single step with a maximum settling time of 35ns.
The device uses a single 3.3V supply and 130mA of IDD. Offered in a 5 × 5 mm, 32-pin QFN package with 50Ω input and output amplifier impedances, the F0473B integrates into the signal path with the greatest of ease.
- 35dB typical in High Gain Mode
- 29dB typical in Low Gain Mode
- 1.3dB typical NF
- +15dBm typical in High Gain Mode
- +14dBm typical in Low Gain Mode
- 50Ω single-ended input / output amplifier impedances
- IDD = 130mA
- Independent Standby Mode for power savings
- Supply voltage: +3.15V to +3.45V
- 5 × 5 mm, 32-pin package
- -40°C to +105°C exposed pad operating temperature range