The F2934 is a high reliability, low insertion loss, 50Ω SP2T absorptive RF switch designed for a multitude of wireless and other RF applications. The device covers a broad frequency range from 50MHz to 6000MHz. In addition to providing low insertion loss, the F2934 delivers high linearity and high isolation performance while providing a 50Ω termination to the unused RF input port.
The F2934 uses a single positive supply voltage of 2.75V to 5.25V supporting three states using either 3.3V or 1.8V control logic.
- High isolation: greater than 67dB
- Wide single 2.75V to 5.25V supply voltage range
- 3.3V and 1.8V compatible control logic
- Operating temperature -40°C to +105°C
- 3 × 3 mm, 16-VFQFPN package