The ISL85009EVAL1Z platform allows for quick evaluation of the high-performance features of the ISL85009 buck regulator.
The ISL85009 is a 3.8V to 18V input, 9A synchronous buck regulator for applications with an input voltage from multi-cell batteries or regulated 5V and 12V power rails. The device also provides an integrated bootstrap diode for the high-side gate driver to reduce the external parts count.
The ISL850xx sync buck regulators support input voltages of 3.8V to 18V and a wide output current range, offering designers a complete portfolio of devices with high efficiency and reliable performance.
- Switch selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Frequency synchronization option
- Jumper selectable mode (DEM/Forced CCM)
- Jumper selectable OCP mode (Hiccup/Latch-Off)
- Jumper selectable frequency (600kHz/300kHz)
- Connectors and test points for easy probing
- Compact design
- Servers and cloud infrastructure POLs
- IPCs, factory automation, PLCs
- Telecom and networking systems
- Storage systems
- Test measurement