The YRPBRL78G13 is a promotion board for the new Renesas RL78 microcontroller family. It supports on-board debugging, flash programming, and is pre-programmed to work with the GUI provided on the included DVD to demonstrate the low-power capabilities of the Renesas RL78 MCU.
- Easy to use device demonstration capabilities
- Power supply via USB interface
- On-Board debug function by using the IAR CSPY debugger
- WriteEZ5 Flash programming software (preliminary version)
- Applilet3 Device driver code generator (preliminary version)
- Various input / output signals available, such as all I/O ports, virtual UART interface and 1 LED
- Included IAR Embedded Workbench for RL78 and the IAR C-SPY debugger