The PS9506, PS9506L1, PS9506L2 and PS9506L3 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo diode, a signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one chip. The PS9506 Series is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and high switching speed. The PS9506 Series is suitable for driving IGBTs and MOS FETs. The PS9506 Series is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package). The PS9506L1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance. The PS9506L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount. The PS9506L3 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
- Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9506L1, PS9506L2)
- Peak output current (0.6 A MAX., 0.4 A MIN.)
- High-Speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 0.4 μs MAX.)
- High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±25 kV/μs MIN.)
- Embossed tape product : PS9506L2-E3, PS9506L3-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
- Pb-Free product
- Safety standards UL approved: No. E72422 CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950) SEMKO approved: No. 1115598 DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40024069 (Option)