The GX74470 is a very low-power, high-performance, quad-channel linear driver, designed for 200G/400G optical transmitters for metro applications.
The GX74470 is a small form factor (SFF) packaged surface mount device (SMD) with differential inputs and single-ended outputs consisting of 4 x 46Gbps broadband amplifier channels, each capable of driving a linear output voltage of 4.5Vpp, suitable for multi-level modulation applications.
- Data rate up to 46Gbps per channel for 200G/400G DP-mQAM applications
- 10dB dynamic range of gain control
- 1.3W (typical) per channel at linear 4.5Vpp
- Ultra-low inter-channel cross-talk
- Small form factor SMD
- Internal high-frequency chokes to supplies
- Internally DC-blocked RF inputs and outputs
- Peak detector