The HXR45400 is an extension of low-power, single-ended input, quad channel linear Trans-Impedance Amplifier (TIA) array, and a member of the Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) product family. Together with an array of PIN detectors or a group of detectors, the HXR45400 can be used to design a compact linear ROSA for the next generation 400G/800G optical transceivers with advanced modulation schemes. The HXR45400 supports 53GBaud PAM4 applications.
This TIA operates in a 3.3V supply or in a 2.9V supply for low power consumption, providing exceptionally low input referred noise density, wide input optical power range, excellent linearity up to 3mA overload, and a high bandwidth. The chip is designed with the patented adaptive biasing scheme.
- High receiver sensitivity for 112Gbps PAM4 Ethernet applications
- Low power mode in 56GBaud applications
- Power consumption as low as 175mW/ch
- Industrial operating temperature range -40 to 95C
- Up to 5kΩ typical differential gain
- Wide adjustable output voltage swing
- Linear operation up to 3mAppSE overload with internal AGC
- Up to 43GHz typical bandwidth
- 10pA/√Hz input referred current noise density
- RSSI, LOS and Rx Disable functions
- I2C interface
- 100G Lambda MSA and IEEE 802.3cd compliance