The R-IN32M4-CL3 ICs for industrial Ethernet communication support CC-Link IE TSN. With its built-in Gigabit Ethernet PHY and R-IN engine technology, the R-IN32M4-CL3 enables you to realize the latest Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) technology on a single chip.
To support CC-Link IE TSN networks, the R-IN32M4-CL3 ICs for industrial Ethernet communication enables high-speed, high-precision motion control with time synchronization between devices that is precise to one-millionth of a second. This allows you to build applications with high-speed, high-precision motion control, accelerating TSN support by applications that require control with fast response time such as AC servos, actuators, and vision sensors, and remote I/O devices widely used in network communications.
Moreover, the key feature of the R-IN series, the built-in R-IN engine, offers fast real-time response and high-precision communication control (low jitter communication), which are important for Ethernet communication.
- Time synchronization accuracy between devices to less than ±1μs (CC-Link IE TSN Class B compatible)
- 2-port GbE compatible PHY, CPU and RAM (1.3MB) on a single chip
- Inherits protocol support from the R-IN engine
- Small size package and a built-in regulator for PHY reduces the mounting area
- Low power consumption (35% reduction vs. R-IN32M3-CL2)
- Factory automation equipment
- Remote I/O
- Solenoid valves
- Motor networks