DISCONTINUED SOFTWARE NOTICE - This software / tool has been discontinued.
Software support will continue in most cases. Please contact Renesas support with any questions.
This model supports SDI-1, SDI-2 and newly developed SDI-3. And it is a high-end model which has full emulator-like debugging functions such as real-time trace. This model is advanced type which provides enhanced debugging features compared to the already-existing M32100T3-SDI-E.
- Also SDI-3 (new SDI specifications) support
- Became more compact (About the same size as a probe the earlier M32100T2-SDI-E)
- Power supply range: 100 to 240 V (50/60Hz)
- An MCU on the target board can be controlled by adopting JTAG mode
- Break, trace, and time measurement functions
- Real-time trace of 192KB (Approx. 30000 steps) Note1
- Easy-to-use emulator debugger M3T-PD32RM bundled
- Depending on the model of target MCU, an optional converter for in-circuit connection may be required depending on your target MCU.(Refer to "Optional products".)