Simulator for CS+ of RH850 Family
This simulator product makes source level debugging of applications possible in the Renesas integrated development environment, or the CS+, while the target system is not available on hand.
- RH850 core operates by architecture of each G3M/G3K/G3MH.
- RH850 simulator operates in pipeline simulation mode, but accuracy is not guaranteed. (G3K doesn't show pipeline information to a trace panel.)
Latest Ver.: V4.01.00.03
Released: Jul 20, 2017
- Since the simulator/debugger runs on the host computer, the user can start debugging the program while the actual MCU is not available on hand. This will result in a reduced development period of the entire system.
- The functions outlined below are available, which permit program test and debug to be proceeded efficiently.
- Support each CPU in the RH850 Family.
- If an error occurs while the program under debug is running, the user can choose to continue ignoring the error or stop the program.
- Comprehensive break functions.
- Set and edit memory map.
- Display C and assembler source level coverages.
- The simulator/debugger runs under Windows, allowing breakpoints, memory map and trace to be set in dialog boxes.
- Work efficiency is increased, thanks to builder and debugger integration.
- The stack is traced.
- Comprehensive breakpoint functions are supported.
- Assembler source level coverage display.
[Functions supported by this simulator debugger]
- All executable instructions
- Entire address space
[Functions not supported by this simulator debugger]
- All microcontroller peripheral functions
- Accessing I/O registers
- Data cache
- Cycle-accurate simulation
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|