R0K578L1CD000BR (RL78/L1C HMI Solution Kit)
The R0K578L1CD000BR is an RL78/L1C HMI (human machine interface) evaluation kit that includes a segmented LCD display circuit, an audio playback circuit, and a capacitive touch circuit. With this kit, users can develop and evaluate USB products and HMI for home appliances, healthcare equipment, and other products with communication functions with ease.
- * A demonstration for home appliance communications was performed using this solution kit mounted with a wireless module and supporting the ECHONET Lite protocol at Embedded Technology 2013.
- Built-in segmented LCD display, touch input, and audio playback functionality Makes it easy to develop and evaluate human machine interface for home appliances, healthcare equipment, and other products
- Built-in touch detection makes it easy to improve the design of a product
- Audio middleware for audio playback and speech rate conversion
- Internal voltage boosting enables LCD display with low power consumption
- Built-in sensor control system for M2M
- The built-in USB functions and serial flash memory of the RL78/L1C enable measured data to be stored and transferred via USB to a smartphone or computer. Example: Healthcare equipment
- ECHONET Lite communications are possible. The kit has also been shown to work with external modules for 920 MHz (sub-GHz) band communication which has been certified under the Japanese Radio Law, ZigBee RF4CE, and PLC (DSCK).
Contact (Purchase, Question)
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|