The Renesas Solution Starter Kit for RX23W is the perfect starter kit for developers who are new to the RX23W (Code Flash 512KB, Pin Count 85-pin).
The kit includes an LCD display module and an on-chip debugging emulator. Download the integrated development environment from the Renesas website and start evaluating RX23W performance, right after unboxing the Renesas Solution Starter Kit.
- Devices on board
- Renesas Solution Starter Kit for RX23W: R5F523W8ADBL (Code Flash 512KB, Pin Count 85-pin)
- Renesas Solution Starter Kit for RX23W with Built-in Trusted Secure IP Lite : R5F523W8BDBL (Encrypt Function Supported, Code Flash 512KB, Pin Count 85-pin)
- RX23W builds in Trusted Secure IP Lite. AES encryption function and robust key management can be evaluated. (*1)
- Bluetooth® 5.0 Low Energy can be evaluated. (Download the sample code including project for Touch feature evaluation on Renesas Web site.)
- Touch feature (self-capacitive type) can be evaluated. (Download the sample code including project for Touch feature evaluation on Renesas Web site.)
- 1 channel USB Function and 1 channel USB Host can be evaluated. (*2)
- Communication function such as CAN (*2), IIC and SCI can be evaluated.
- Sample codes with easy to understand coding technique are available on Renesas Web site.
- Required IBM-PC compatible PC (need USB interface, Processor 1GHz over), OS: Windows 10/8.1 (other than the listed OS is not supported)
- Application combining functions using FIT (Firmware Integration Technology) module can be evaluated.
*1 : The product part number (ordering number) differs according to whether or not the MCU includes the encryption function.
*2 : When using this function, prepare an external power supply (AC adapter etc.) that outputs 5V. Suitable plugs are center plus, outer diameter 5.5mm, inner diameter 2.1mm.
|Debugger supplied||Part Number (Ordering Number)||Availability|
|Renesas Solution Starter Kit for RX23W
|Renesas Solution Starter Kit for RX23W
Built-in Trusted Secure IP Lite
When supplying power from E2 Lite (E2 emulator Lite), the supply voltage is only 3.3V.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|RTK5523W8BS00000BJ||Mass Production||Renesas||call||1||Renesas Solution Starter Kit for RX23W Built-in Trusted Secure IP Lite||0||연락대리점||-|
|RTK5523W8AS00000BJ||Mass Production||Renesas||call||1||Renesas Solution Starter Kit for RX23W||0||연락대리점||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.