The RAA211651 is an integrated 60V, 5A synchronous buck regulator with constant on time modulating scheme. It supports a wide input voltage range from 4.5V to 60V and adjustable output voltage. The RAA211651 is offered in a 28Ld QFN package. The RTKA211651DE0000BU evaluation board provides a quick and comprehensive platform for evaluating the high-performance features of RAA2116510 buck regulator.
The RTKA211651DE0000BU evaluation board operates from a supply voltage of 4.5V to 60VDC with the capability of delivering continuous load of 5A.
- Switch selectable EN or option to drive it by external signal
- Internal and external compensation options
- Internal and external soft-start options
- Adjustable delay time options
- Options to connect EBIAS to VOUT or drive by external source
- Output voltage programmable with external feedback resistors
- Options to use internal feedback resistors for 3.3V VOUT
- Connectors and test points for easy probing and data acquisition
- Industrial power supplies
- 12V/48V industrial and computing PoL
- ATM, vending and gaming machines
- Programmable logic controllers
- After-market automotive