The Cyberon CSpotter is a local voice trigger and command recognition solution that consumes very low resources and provides high accuracy performance. It runs on Renesas RA MCUs with 120MHz of speed and enough memory to support multilanguage commands as well as H/W crypto engine for strong security.
- Local voice recognition algorithm, no network connectivity needed
- Phoneme-based modeling
- Quick command customization: speech data does not have to be collected in advance
- Optimization by model adaptation just with a small amount of speech data
- Global language support: 30+ languages worldwide
- Low resource requirement (Code: 22KB~28KB, Data: 22KB+ 4KB~8KB x # command)
- Provides a friendly tool (CSMT) for command customization, performance tuning and testing
- Separation of recognition engine and command model, switching commands dynamically
- Low power and high efficiency RA MCU with strong security function
Target Markets and Applications
- IoT devices
- Home appliances
- Wearable/Hearable devices
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.