Tracealyzer is the premier solution for visual trace diagnostics for developers of RTOS- or Linux-based embedded software systems. State-of-the-art software tracing and trace visualization, developed since 2004, is designed to make it easier to spot and understand bugs, find solutions and verify them. Out-of-box support is available for the RA family of 32-bit MCUs.
- Over 30 views of the run-time behavior.
- Custom logging of "User Events" to see states and variables over time.
- Profiling views to show you what parts of the system use the most resources.
- No special trace hardware is required. Tracealyzer relies on efficient software instrumentation with minimal overhead.
- Multiple RTOS and Linux platforms are supported, including FreeRTOS, Amazon FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS, Micrium μC/OS, ThreadX, Keil RTX5, and VxWorks.