The PS2514-1 and PS2514L-1 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon phototransistor, enabling relatively high switching speed with high load resistor of several kΩ. The PS2514-1 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS2514L-1 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
- High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
- High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 40 V)
- Guaranteed maximum switching speed (toff ≤ 25 μs @ IF = 5 mA, VCC = 5 V, RL = 5 kΩ)
- High-speed switching (ton == 15 μs TYP. @ IF = 5 mA, VCC = 5 V, RL = 5 kΩ) (toff = 15 μs TYP. @ IF = 5 mA, VCC = 5 V, RL = 5 kΩ)
- Embossed tape product: PS2514L-1-F3: 2 000 pcs/reel
- Pb-Free product
- Safety standards UL approved: No. E72422 CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950) CQC approved: CQC11001056759/CQC11001056758 CQC11001056865/CQC11001057073 DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008862 (Option)