The P9225-R is a high-efficiency wireless power receiver (Rx) that uses magnetic inductive charging technology to convert an AC power signal from a resonant tank into a regulated DC output voltage ranging from 4.5V to 5.5V. The integrated, low RDSON synchronous rectifier and ultra-low dropout linear (LDO) regulator offers high efficiency making the product ideally suited for battery operated applications.
The P9225-R includes an industry-leading 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 microprocessor offering a high level of programmability. The P9225-R also features a programmable current limit and a patented over-voltage protection function eliminating the need for additional capacitors generally used by the receivers, and minimizing the external component count and cost. Together with the P9038-R transmitter (Tx), the P9225-R is a complete wireless power system solution for power applications up to 5W.
The P9225-R is available in a 52-WLCSP package, and it is rated for 0°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature range.
- Single-chip solution supporting up to 5W applications
- WPC-1.2.4 compliant, PMA SR1 compatible
- Patented over-voltage protection clamp eliminating external capacitors
- 82% peak DC-to-DC efficiency with P9038-R Tx
- Fully integrated synchronous rectifier with low RDS(ON) switches
- Programmable output voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Embedded 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
- Dedicated remote temperature sensing
- Power transfer LED indicator
- Programmable current limit
- Active-low enable pin for electrical on/off
- Active-high End of Charge input pin
- Open-drain interrupt flag
- Support for I²C interface
- 0°C to +85°C ambient operating temperature range
- 52-WLCSP (2.64 x 3.94 mm; 0.4mm pitch)