The ISL28130, ISL28230 and ISL28430 are single, dual and quad micropower, low offset drift operational amplifiers that are optimized for single and dual supply operation from 1. 8V to 5. 5V and ±0. 9V to ±2. 75V. Their low supply current of 20µA and rail-to-rail input/output enable the ISL28130, ISL28230, and ISL28430 to be an excellent general-purpose op amp for a range of applications. The ISL28130, ISL28230 and ISL28430 are ideal for handheld devices that operate off 2AA or single Li-ion batteries. The ISL28130 is available in industry standard pinouts for 5 Ld SOT-23, 5 Ld SC70 and 8 Ld SOIC packages. The ISL28230 is available in industry standard pinouts for 8 Ld MSOP, 8 Ld SOIC and 8 Ld DFN packages. The ISL28430 is available in 14 Ld TSSOP and 14 Ld SOIC packages. Commercial devices operate over the temperature range of 0°C to 70°C. Full temperature range devices operate over the temperature range of -40°C to 125°C.
- Low input offset voltage: 40µV, Max.
- Low offset drift: 150nV/°C, Max.
- Input bias current: 250 pA, Max.
- Quiescent current (per amplifier): 20µA, Typ.
- Single supply range: +1.8V to +5.5V
- Dual supply range: ±0.9V to ±2.75V
- Low noise (0.01Hz to 10Hz): 1.1µVP-P, Typ.
- Rail-to-rail inputs and output
- Bi-directional current sense
- Temperature measurement
- Medical equipment
- Electronic weigh scales
- Precision/strain gauge sensor
- Precision regulation
- Low Ohmic current sense
- High gain analog front ends