The F2932 is a high-reliability, low-insertion loss, 50Ω SP2T absorptive RF switch designed for a wide range of markets and applications. This device covers a broad frequency range from 50MHz to 8000MHz, has an operating temperature range of -40 to +105°C and wide supply voltage range of 2.7 – 5.5 VDC. Designed for high-power handling, the F2932 has a P1 dB as high as 36.5dBm, supporting a peak operating power of 34dBm in the through path and a hot switching power of 27dBm into the terminated RF port. In addition to providing low-insertion loss, the F2932 also delivers high isolation and low distortion performance while providing a 50Ω termination to the unused RF ports.
The F2932 uses a single positive supply voltage supporting three logic control pins using either 3.3V or 1.8V control logic. The ENABLE feature puts the part in all paths off state and disables the control of VCTL, when used.
Dual symmetric broadband, absorptive RF ports
- High-performance RF at 2GHz
- RFC-RFX Isolation of 67dB
- Insertion Loss of 0.79dB
- High continuous RF CW Power Handling
- Selected RF path: 34dBm
- Terminated RF path: 27dBm
- High linearity:
- IIP2 of 111dBm
- IIP3 of 64dBm
- 3.3V and 1.8V compatible control logic
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +105°C
- Enable feature puts part in all paths off state and disables the control of VCTL
- 4 x 4 mm 16-pin QFN package