The F0111 is a dual-path 2200MHz to 4200MHz High Gain / Ultra-Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that is used in receiver applications.
The F0111 LNA is operated as a balanced amplifier where the inputs and outputs are combined using external 90° couplers and provides 18.5dB of gain with 0.55dB noise figure and 38.5dBm OIP3 performance at 2600MHz. The device uses a single 5V supply and 90mA typical of total ICC.
The F0111 is packaged in a 4 × 4 mm, 16-VFQFPN with 50Ω single-ended RF input and output impedances for ease of integration into the signal path.
- 2200MHz to 4200MHz operating range
- 18.5dB typical Gain
- 0.55dB typical NF
- 18.5 typical OIP3
- 50Ω Single-ended Input/Output impedances
- +5V power supply
- ICC = 45mA per channel
- Independent Channel Standby modes for power savings
- 1.8V Logic Standby control
- Operating temperature (TEP) range: -40°C to +105°C
- 4 x 4 mm, 16-VFQFPN package