The ISL97682IRTZEVALZ, ISL97683IRTZEVALZ and ISL97684IRTZEVALZ evaluation boards provide a complete testing platform for the ISL97682 (2 channel), ISL97683 (3 channel) and ISL97684 (4 channel) LED drivers.
The ISL97682, ISL97683, ISL97684 are Intersil’s highly integrated 2-3-4-channels LED drivers that are suitable for medium size TFT-LCD backlights. These parts can drive multiple channels of LEDs from inputs as low as 4V to outputs of up to 45V. They can also operate from inputs as low as 3V to outputs of up to 26.5V in bootstrap configuration (see Figure 26 for 3V operation).
- ISL97682 - 2 x 100mA Channels
- ISL97683 - 3 x 50mA Channels
- ISL97684 - 4 x 50mA Channels
- Input Voltage 4.0V~26.5V with Max VOUT of 45V
- Input Voltage 3.0V (see Figure 26) ~24V with Max VOUT of 26.5V
- PWM Dimming Linearity
- PWM Dimming with Adjustable Dimming Frequency with Duty Cycle Linear from 0.4% to 100% <30kHz
- Direct PWM Dimming with Duty Cycle Linear from 0.009% to 100% at 200Hz
- Current Matching of 0.7% typical from 1%~100% Dimming
- Selectable 600kHz or 1MHz Switching Frequency in PWM/PFM Mode
- Dynamic Headroom Control
- Fault Protection
- String Open/Short Circuit Protections, OVP, OTP
- Thin and Compact TQFN-16 3mmx3mm Package
- Tablet to Notebook PC Displays LED Backlighting
- PMP LED Backlighting
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.