The ISL9204EVAL1 is an evaluation board for the ISL9204 single-cell Li-ion battery charger. This evaluation tool provides a complete evaluation platform addressing all datasheet specifications and functionalities. The jumpers on the board facilitate the programming of the charge current, different charging conditions, and can be used to make other necessary connections, such as current measurement.
The ISL9204 is a fully integrated single-cell Li-ion battery charger that accepts input voltages ranging from 4.5V up to 28V. Since the cradle input is rated for 28V maximum input voltage, the components associated with the input circuit on the evaluation board are good for a 28V supply.
- Space saving advantage
- Accepts input voltage up to 28V
- Flexible power connectors each with a hook and a solder pad
- Convenient jumpers for programming the charge current, charge mode, and for current measurement
- Board size: 3.5 x 2.5 square inches
- Six thermal vias in the thermal pad similar to customers' thermally enhanced environment
- On-board LEDs for input PPR and CHG state indication
- Mobile phones
- Bluetooth devices
- MP3 players
- Stand-alone chargers
- Other handheld devices